1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Getting badder and badder.

Discussion in 'Help' started by DragonShark, Mar 19, 2014.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. DragonShark

DragonShark The one post after the other. Donator

So, I have played this game for now 428 hours and it's a really fun game!
    But, for some reason, this last week I got very bad at KAG but, I don't know why.
    Is there any reason for this, please help me.
    Thanks!
    - DragonShark

2. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Meh that happens, waves of pros connecting or noob times, that happened to me often

RadioActive likes this.
  3. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Depends on the time of day you are playing.

When playing at school there is almost nothing but low-skill players on and I easily top the leaderboards.

When playing at home, more people are on and better players start connecting.

4. DragonShark

Well for me, I am like doing soo bad while like 1,5 weeks ago I wasnt very bad.
    For some reason I couldnt battle people this week that I could this week in the past.
    MY POWERS ARE LOSING! D:

5. Happens all the time man. sometimes I can play really well and sometimes I just suck.
    shit happens yo

6. DragonShark

Ok, thanks mate.
    I would like to fight you in my Sandbox server.
    Add me on Skype to discuss it.

7. I've got the same problem at the moment too, you're not alone! I remember I used to play great about a month ago, getting a 2/3 kill death ratio near enough every game I joined. Now it seems I have no timing with my slashes, I completely screw up with bombs (killing myself) and just generally playing bad even against noobs! I'm basically Mr Useless. It's quite frustrating because you know you can do better than you are currently playing as.
    Saying this I have been having them good games again more frequently this week.

We can only improve DragonShark, just hang in there!

8. youve just reached the point where you realize that your enemies are 12yo from countries where english is not commonly spoken and that nobody but you cares about how well you play

then you stop caring yourself and just play the fucking game

101i likes this.
  9. yo i dont have skype but im on whenever. just pm me a time and ill see if i can make it.

10. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

To fix this we need to know what version of kag you are running, also supply the crashlog aswell ;)

11. DragonShark

I am now running: build 1057.

12. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

13. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

The skill of other people change a lot like the people who came through steam have improved a lot. Also I find a day or so away usually doesn't help. Usually when I can't play well I go archer and then go back to knight and I find that helps heaps.

DragonShark likes this.
  14. DragonShark

Thank you for the tip.
    I will use it. ;)

toffie0 likes this.
  15. Rider339

Rider339 Bison Rider

Same with me. there are times that I play super well (been playing so well I get accused of hacking and kicked).

Some where I do fairly well

and some where I do completly and utterly badly.

A common trend for me is to play badly as soon as I join a server and then play well the rest of the time.

16. hugio88

hugio88 I am the king of KAG! Donator

Oh, never had those problems... Guess I'm just very good at the game :B):25252525

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey