1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Getting shitloads of emails from being in conversation and can;t get rid of it

Discussion in 'General Help' started by AnRK, Jun 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

Already have the emails disabled for threads I'm subscribed to but can't get rid of the email updates I'm getting from the derp free group (perhaps some irony in there if I'm been well thick and there's something ridiculously apparent I'm missing in the settings). Anyone got any ideas?

2. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

just add a filter to those emails, and tell you email to auto-delete them.
    and if else..
    well, then I dunno.

3. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

Yeah that's probably a plan if there's no way of correcting it with the forum software, stupidly hadn't thought of that cheers.

4. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

1) Under your name, go to Contact Details.
    2) You should see the box under Messaging Preferences that says "Receive email When a new conversation message is received".
    3) Uncheck the box.
    4) Be glad that your email is now spam-free.

5. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

Sorted cheers, dunno why I couldn't find it earlier sure I'd looked everywhere...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.