1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Gimbal - Build your own high-altitude combat craft

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Fate, May 24, 2013.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

http://www.gimbalgame.com/

It's being sold for a hefty discount right now.
    Features:
    2D aerial combat (think Space Pirates And Zombies)
    Online multiplayer
    Custom Aircraft Blueprints (you can steal enemy blueprints if you kill them)
    A lot of physics elements are involved when designing your aircraft (aerodynamics, mass, weapon recoil, thrust, balance)
    Different types of weapons, including but not limited to: Machineguns, cannons, missiles (guided or otherwise), lasers.

Piano, Kalikst and Beef like this.
  2. Ranged66

Ranged66 Bison Rider

Are these carriers... flying?
    *bought*

3. SlyStalker

SlyStalker Shopkeep Stealer

Looks pretty cool!

4. Worm

Worm Derpship Commander Donator

Game is worth the monies. I bought it alerady. Game posibilites are huge - beside war ships, lots of people started to create stations that stick into relics, create huge ships connected by winches or make helicopters, for example, my choppa! Sharing projects is interesting, since data is in picture, as I posted below my ship. Easy and excellent sharing!
    [​IMG]
    Forum community is very nice, everyone is helping each other with designs. This game is on Greenlight too, so everyone who liked the game, could vote for it so more people could notice this masterpiece!

PS: If anyone wants to play me, just add my skype: plworm , or look in game on Official EU Workshop or Official US Gamma server. I'm in game on same nick as here :)

Beef likes this.
  5. Ranged66

Ranged66 Bison Rider

I-Really-Want-This...

Mods: BlueLuigi