1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

CTF Gix_Devastated_Lake_NEW

Discussion in 'Maps for the Official KAG Servers' started by MeepoRu, Sep 5, 2021.

1. MeepoRu

MeepoRu Shopkeep Stealer

Map name: [Devastated_Lake]
    Gamemode: [CTF]
    Symmetrical: [Y]
    Special features: [6 trees, 3 chickens, 1 shark and 1 boat for blue and red]
    Map:
    Map name: Gix_Devastated_Lake

Attached Files:

2. Hugobh

Hugobh Builder Stabber

I like the idea ... but I think there are some errors in your map:
    + Water can contaminate the map from one flag to another, which means that players will have to cross a huge amount of water to get close to the enemy base.
    + The presence of backwalls in the watery parts allows builders to build easily, making a mess of the map (this makes the movement of players on the map disgusting, because it will be bad to move both on foot and by boat)
    + The materials are not matching the usual official maps and most likely the bases will turn into a big crater (this might be a nice feature of your map, but I believe they won't approve of it until they fix it)

For now, this is what I see...maybe u need to block that rat corridor in the center bedrocks -> upload_2021-9-8_15-10-26.png

And one more thing, did you have any inspiration to make this map? hahaha I made a map with a similar layout these times ago

But yours is fine, it just needs a good repair...
    upload_2021-9-8_15-8-15.png