1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Gladius Givawaus Awariness

Discussion in 'Other games' started by DarkDain, Dec 21, 2011.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. DarkDain

DarkDain Shopkeep Stealer

I will gift the first person to beat Gladius either The Humble Indie Bundle #4 http://www.humblebundle.com/, or any game on steam thats under 5$, and today has some AMAZING deals! (nwn2 plat!) Its a very difficult rogue-like old school rpg, but fun and highly repayable. It will probably require DosBox. It can be beaten in under a day, maybe even just hours.
    The only rule is your characters name has to be the same as your forum name so i know its legit.
    Goodluck =p

http://xenimus.com/Downloads.aspx

2. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

I would do it but i dont like games that are that old...
    And seriously?
    a spell group called unlock chest

3. DarkDain

A spell group called 'unlock chest' ? O.o what do you mean? I think theirs an unlock spell... Nonne Sera if i remember right, it was in Xenimus, it might be in gladius

4. Maverick

Maverick Haxor

How would you know that we beat it?

5. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

Called a screenshot Maverick. And i'll gladly enter this contest. I like free stuff.

6. Maverick

Maverick Haxor

We could take screenshots of the end on the web -___- or video clips. Or we could cheat.

7. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

Well youre right about that. Anyways I give up. Its a bit hard to grind in this game after a while and I ended up getting gang raped by about 7 trolls.

8. DarkDain

I looked for screenshots first, to make sure. You MAY be able to find some, but thats why the rule is, your character name has to be your forum name, so it will show up in the screenshot ! And their shouldnt be any 'grinding', monsters dont respawn ! And its not entirely linear either, so some areas might just be their for the sake of challenge, exp, and treasure. The game is full of secret places.

Mods: BlueLuigi