1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

CTF [REJECTED]GodDam

Discussion in 'Rejected Maps' started by 4zK, Jun 11, 2017.

1. 4zK

4zK Horde Gibber Staff Alumni

Map name: GodDam
    Gamemode: CTF
    Symmetrical: Y
    Special features: "Controlled" water at mid, no below entrance from mid
    Map: 4zK_GodDam.png

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
    PUNK123 and BarsukEughen555 like this.
  2. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

I think the 4zk is technically visible ingame, I really hate to split hairs but we settled on "visible ingame" meaning "obvious" signature so I can't comfortably approve this map for official myself. That doesn't mean it would be accepted without the obvious signature especially because me and joop haven't even talked this map yet. Just giving the heads up because I just noticed the issue.

4zK likes this.
  3. 4zK

4zK Horde Gibber Staff Alumni

I didn't intend to use stone background as the material, my bad

thanks for the heads up, fixed now

PUNK123 likes this.
  4. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

The bedrock basically forces players to rush on ground level or utilize siege(or flood i guess). Regardless i dont think players will be fine with the way you completely nerfed tunnelling directly infront of two hills. I personally think the gold is alittle iffy(joop is fine with it), but the fact that players cant reasonably tunnel on this map kinda feels like a deal breaker. Idk please tell us your thoughts on why you feel your map would work out how it is currently. All we have right now is our eyes and experience, so for the time being it is rejected.

4zK likes this.