1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Gold Preorder Confusion

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Catakus, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Catakus

Catakus KAG Guard Tester

When purchasing the preorder, I accidentally paid twice (long story). Anyways, I see on the site I'm one of the 100 that got gold. However, is my second payment counted in that 100? If so, I'd like to give it to someone. Otherwise, can I get that second one refunded? Thanks.
    Used my ARandomPanda email/paypal account if that helps.

2. Lirael

Lirael Guest

Mind if we hear the long story I'm slightly intrigued by you buying it twice :P

3. Catakus

Catakus KAG Guard Tester

I was really buying gold so I could unlock the map editor, but didn't read the posts earlier about how the codes aren't being released yet. My paypal is linked to an old email I don't use anymore, so I didn't get the notification saying that my old debit card that was linked to it had expired (bank was still linked, though). So I bought the game, and checked my email saying I had sent an eCheck, which could take up to 5 days to clear. Without thinking, I went back on the site and bought it again, clicking the "pay now" button the second time. Again, got an email saying I had sent another eCheck. Linked my new debit card to the account, but realized I couldn't cancel the purchases. I wanted to do an instant purchase to get the code, so I called paypal to cancel the purchases, but they told me it had to be declined by the receiver. But seeing as the codes aren't released anyways, I just let the eChecks go through. And besides, this game is one I'd normally pay ~$20 for anyways, so now I need to find someone deserving of the second gold account (assuming they counted the second one).

4. Catakus

Catakus KAG Guard Tester

Bumping for a response.

5. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I've already showed it to MM. Anyway, if you're still concerned - contact him via mail: mm [at] thd.vg

6. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

I don't think it's that no one believes you or anything, but it's a pretty generous thing to donate 10 bucks to a random stranger, and I think that no one wants to ask for that kind of handout without giving something in return.

7. Catakus

Catakus KAG Guard Tester

Meh, I've done it with minecraft before (not for the game, but for premium on a server). I'm supporting the devs, and letting someone else benefit from it.