1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Gold Rush not working in current build

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Strech, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Strech

Strech KAG Guard Tester

I put on a gold rush server today: the match started correctly (apart from looping gold stacks spawning instead of the usual three bags) but nobody spawned....
    Server console's output: http://pastebin.com/MvU0dzy6

Is it going to be fixed?

Monsteri likes this.
  2. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

I was sure that gold rush would be bugged, because it got tested only once after CTF implementation, yet they didn't bother my requests to test it :(

Btw, mad props for putting it up! I'm sure it will be fun with the current item thingy.

3. Strech

Strech KAG Guard Tester

I'm a bit worried, now that knights can't dig through stone blocks, and can break doors but sooo slowly, it might be a little difficult for an attacking team to violate a vault. We'll test it soon i hope! :)

4. Strech

Strech KAG Guard Tester

Up. Please answer...

5. dwatring

dwatring KAG Guard Tester

I had one set up about a week ago. The gold sacks seem to have been removed, and replaced by the gold item. It's bugged. We need to ask MM for some assistance in getting it working again.