1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Got banned from [BHTP] Mainserver ... help? :(

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Neokinetix, Apr 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neokinetix

Neokinetix Catapult Fodder

Hi guys, just purchased the game and I love it (after playing the demo for a few days i just had to get it!!!)

My only issue is, i was banned from [BHTP] Mainserver, which is probably the best and most populated server i've played on in my area, but I banned gor "Griefing".

I know what greifing is, but trying to drop a bridge on an advancing army wasnt a grief tactic, i tried to win the match.

The reason for the post - the websites in german and I cant speak or type it, but reallty want to play on there again had loads of good matches, only to have it spoiled by a simple mistake.

Can anyone please help me? all the other servers are very low population :(

Cheers

Neo

2. ilaks

ilaks Bison Rider Donator

Probably just a 24 hour ban. Try again tomorrow.

3. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

First off, the server you're after is here, and your appeal might be better placed there, as this isn't the right place for it. If you were banned by an admin, their name might help your case, or at least draw their attention to it for further discussion; if you were banned by vote-kick, then it shouldn't be permanent, with the default setting at 30 minutes.

There is also the possibility that it wasn't a permanent ban, although that is entirely contingent on who the admin was.

Anyways, I'm going to lock this thread, as it's in the wrong area, and you should go stick your stuff in the thread I mentioned.

edit: Also, what ilaks said.

delankski and Froghead48 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.