1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Got banned WT*?

Discussion in 'Help' started by zedeki, Nov 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. zedeki

zedeki Catapult Fodder

Hey,

I was playing on KAG Official CTF US, building some nice walls digging for stone and set some tunnels so that my team can move faster. As I built the 3rd tunnel in a cave that I was digging before to get some stone, I hit the new built tunnel while I was trying to dig some stone nearby in the dark... an other player that just used this tunnel, yeah my service - you are welcome... "zedeki is griefing!" "Ban! He destroys the tunnel!" I even could not write something and I was banned. Nice system by the way.... so as it says official please unban me k thx bye

2. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

This is not the place for this kind of stuff, secondly you were most likely vote kicked and you can join back after around 15 minutes (i think).

3. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

4. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

Plus, you are not perma banned, its a 30 mins ban or 15 min ban for a vote to kick or something.

5. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

vote kicks are only 5 minutes long
    EDIT: I just spoke to him in-game and explained the situation. everything is ok. locking the thread

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.