1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Graphical errors

Discussion in 'Help' started by BlueLuigi, Feb 13, 2014.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

[​IMG]

This is an example (Fellere's name), this sort of thing happens to me constantly, if not that graphic, blank white area, or some other random PNGs. I'm not sure what's causing this, I've reinstalled KAG several times, in different directories and through steam as well not. I've now just attempted forceupdate.png as well and see no change.

Windows 7 x64, no recent changes made to the PC that install anything different, as I've had this issue for quite some time, but now it's solid blocks instead of semitransparent.

2. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Try updating your GPU drivers.

3. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Have done this, as well as removing my onboard graphics drivers as it was causing conflicts previously with fullscreen openGL. I've tried everything several (about 10) versions of the driver from December til now, it's caused this issue on all of them, as well as on the Intel onboard graphics drivers.

4. qpKillerqp

qpKillerqp Haxor

Do you still have the problem?

5. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Have you tried using the standalone launcher for KAG instead of using the steam one?

6. qpKillerqp

qpKillerqp Haxor

or deleting Version.txt in the App Folder

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey