1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Graphical issues?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by yangusis, Jan 24, 2012.

1. yangusis

yangusis Shipwright

So I noticed my graphics look a little messed up, namely the premium heads. Some don't have a border and there are random gray pixels? I'll screenshot it tomorrow since I'm going to bed soon, but any reason why?

And my heads don't show up unless I die once in my match.

2. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

The latter is a known bug.

yangusis likes this.
  3. yangusis

yangusis Shipwright

[​IMG]
    Is it the same with everyone? I noticed mostly the crown is missing pixels, and all of them have the random gray pixels around them.

4. trelawney

trelawney KAG Guard Tester

It looks like running the game in 256 colours , odd cause the background looks fine :/ Which GPU you got? Paste some console output for us (\KAG\Logs\Console-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx)

5. yangusis

yangusis Shipwright

Code:
    [] Loading script file Scripts/autoconfig.gm
    [] Config loaded from 'Scripts/autoconfig.gm'
    [] * Config loaded from 'Scripts/config.gm'
    [0] Loading whitelist from Base/Scripts/securitysetup.cfg
    [0] Whitelist inactive.
    [0] Blacklist inactive.
    [0] Creating video device...
    [0] Desktop resolution is 1280x800
    [0] Checking driver support...
    [0] Initializing new video device...
    [0] Irrlicht Engine version 1.8.0-alpha
    [0] Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition Service Pack 2 (Build 6002)
    [0] Using renderer: OpenGL 2.1.0
    [0] X3100 (Master HD Graphics Driver x86): Intel
    [0] OpenGL driver version is 1.2 or better.
    [0] GLSL version: 1.2
    [0] The amount of upper corner pixels and the lower corner pixels is not equal, font file may be corrupted.
    [0] Loaded texture: C:/Program Files/Desura/Common/King Arthurs Gold/Base/GUI/arrow_cursor.png
    [0] Loaded texture: C:/Program Files/Desura/Common/King Arthurs Gold/Base/GUI/backtitle.png
    [0] Loaded texture: C:/Program Files/Desura/Common/King Arthurs Gold/Base/GUI/title.png
    [0] Loaded texture: C:/Program Files/Desura/Common/King Arthurs Gold/Base/GUI/Poster.png
    [0] Loaded texture: C:/Program Files/Desura/Common/King Arthurs Gold/Base/GUI/minimap.png
    [0] Loaded texture: C:/Program Files/Desura/Common/King Arthurs Gold/Base/GUI/hud_back.png
    [0] Loaded texture: C:/Program Files/Desura/Common/King Arthurs Gold/Base/GUI/materials.png
    [0] Loaded texture: C:/Program Files/Desura/Common/King Arthurs Gold/Base/GUI/paper_tiles.png
    [0] Loaded texture: C:/Program Files/Desura/Common/King Arthurs Gold/Base/GUI/blockmenu.png
    [0] Loaded texture: C:/Program Files/Desura/Common/King Arthurs Gold/Base/GUI/button.png
    [0] Loaded texture: C:/Program Files/Desura/Common/King Arthurs Gold/Base/GUI/whitebutton.png
    [0] Joystick support is enabled and 0 joystick(s) are present.
    [0] Sound engine started
    [0] Precaching files...
    [0]  ...Precaching files.
    [0] Loading config defines Scripts/defines.cfg
    [0] Creating world from file ''
    [0] *Match Ended*
    [0] Autostart: doing nothing
    [0] Config loaded from autostart.gm
    [0] Resizing window (1024 768)
    [92]
    [92] *** RCON password is not set, you won't be able to remotely administrate the server 
    I cut out some parts where it loaded textures, because of the character limit.

6. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

I'm not amazing with computers, but I also have Windows Vista 32 bit SP2. Different graphics card though, so I'm not sure if varies with graphics card, but for me that line says:

[0] Using render: OpenGL 3.0.0

Could that have something to do with it?

7. Salted

Salted Bison Rider

I also have x3100 and I use modded drivers. Works fine

yangusis likes this.
  8. yangusis

yangusis Shipwright

So nobody has a clue? Salted says they have the same graphics card and it works fine :l
    </br>--- merged: Apr 16, 2012 5:43 AM ---</br>
    Sorry for such a late bump, but I still have this issue, even in the newest version :/
    </br>--- merged: Apr 19, 2012 7:41 AM ---</br>
    BUMP. Also towards trelawny's comment, it's the background too.

9. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Did you try updating your video drivers?

trelawney likes this.