1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Grappling Hook Tweaks/Changes

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by LostPix, Sep 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: Rainbows
  1. LostPix

LostPix Base Burner

I suggest that we have the ability to change the length of the rope that way once we grapple onto things we can either lower ourselves or lift upwards, of course within ropes current boundary, that way it will be easier to get unstuck on corners, this can be done using up/down (W,S) buttons, system similar to Worms: Armageddon, it will also be nice if we could sway on rope so for example we could bounce off the wall and grapple higher to make climbing easier, you can do it now but it's harder as it involves a lot of timed clicking and button mashing.

Overall overhangs now are not that hard to overcome with grappling hook unless you use bridge blocks with combination of spikes along the wall sides, it's grapple proof and it should stay that way.

Another idea is the ability to use drill while hanging on the rope, drill is very nerfed right now and overheats quickly but this would also buff archer quite a bit in terms of helping team to breach through. Last idea is ability to use grappling hook while carrying the kegs, archers can't light the keg up which won't make this op but it would perhaps prove useful in terms of delivering explosives to the front lines more effectively.

epsilon, Blubahub and AcidSeth like this.
  2. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

I want this so badly
    also I think these threads should merge
    https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/grappling-things.15976/

Mods: Rainbows
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.