1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

Griefer: piercebob

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by Force, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Force

Force Shark Slayer

I found this guy griefing on Australian CTF. He destroyed the main buildings and i have some pictures to prove it. Though it might not be enough. piercebob is his name. He leave's as soon after he is discovered. Hope this helps!
    screen-12-12-19-18-30-10.png screen-12-12-19-18-30-12.png screen-12-12-19-18-30-16.png screen-12-12-19-18-30-18.png screen-12-12-19-18-30-52.png

2. Hey Force. I'll pass this on to Kaizo and Lavalord for you. In future, you can use the #kag.aus channel on quakenet to contact us with issues regarding griefers. :P

3. trot888

trot888 Bison Rider

4. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I'd love to see some stronger evidences. Leaving open in case that anyone wants to upload some video of him.

trot888 likes this.
  5. -Tj-

-Tj- Sicarii Donator
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Piercebob is a dumb griefer, But i will try to get video evidence and post it here.

6. Force

Force Shark Slayer

Ill find him and watch him carefully. :p

7. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Please stop posting in here without further evidence. This is no place to discuss.

8. funnymonkey

funnymonkey Builder Stabber