1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

grifers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sc20ka, Jul 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sc20ka

sc20ka Shark Slayer

grifers:

Name:Acc

jjGregg:jjGregg
    um...ivan2007:ivan2007
    dmytryrendorenko:dmytryrendorenko

server name: aphelion roleplay (v.1.7.2) - blacksmitching, armount , dungeones, ore and more!
    ip: 192.3.16.61:50301

p.s.

"jjGregg" repeatedly fired at players being with us in the neutral position, threw cobblestones at us, stopped us, griefers our base and ignored requests to stop,in my own trap threw me "chicken" (animal because spines will attack in my zone) thus killing me

"ivan 2007" repeatedly griefers base explosions prevented play shoot arrows in neutral
    (all actions were neutral during the agreement)

"dmytryrendorenko" trying to destroy the base by means of "keg" swearing in chat, ignored the rules of the game although they knew.

p.s.

unfortunately all the points could not be written

during neutral prohibited griefers and attack the base or what ways

these players ignored this and attacked players / construction / construction, during on allied and neutrality.

translate = google

proof: https://yadi.sk/d/eDgSFOpTVgKpG

Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
  2. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

3. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

What he (^) said. Guards/"official" people won't do anything against griefers on RP servers due to the unclear rules, situations etc. Locked. PM me (or any other forum staff) if you have further questions.

Pizza likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.