1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Gshost server issues (FIXED)

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by an_obamanation, Oct 3, 2016.

1. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

I noticed that the US TDM servers were down and so to be a nice guy I decided to buy a 8 slot server from gshost for a month and was gonna turn it into a TDM, that way people from america could get their fix without having to deal with lag. Problem is, it's acting incredibly odd and I have no idea what to do.

Firstly, any settings changes that I make (For example, changing the game from classic to beta) get completely ignored and reset once I hit the start server button.

Secondly, the server isn't even starting. I hit start and nothing happens. It's responding to me hitting start but all that happens is that all my changes are reset and that's it.

Options for changing gamemodes, default mapcycles, etc are not showing up. It's just a small blank drop down box that gives me no options whatsoever.

And finally the quick file manager on gshost shows absolutely nothing, there are no files or folders there at all, I've tried hitting the reinstall button but like the start button, all it does is reset my settings and doesn't do anything. I also cannot get into the FTP for this new server because it just leads me to my other server that I haven't extended yet (Cortex CTF)'s files, not the new server's files.

Has anybody experienced this before or does anybody know the reasoning behind it? Is there anything I can do to fix it or is it out of my control? Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: Nvm I guess the problem fixed itself, it's working now.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016