1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Gurin

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Gurin, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

How much do you play?
    I play almost everyday for about 4-6 hours (may be longer) after school. GMT +10. I play longer on weekends if i'm free that day.

Which well known server have you had admin before?

I'm an admin on all of Kaizokuroofs Australian servers, Alpha and Beta. Oh, and I got "minor admin" on Aphelion's CTF server. Also admin on the Black Death servers. All of Hierbo's Beta servers.
    1. No, I think I got chosen by the owners through application/ or I got asked.
    2. I've been an admin on his servers since June or July.
    3. Haven't been removed.

Why should I get admin and what makes you a good admin.

As I said above, I play almost everyday and have a tend to go on irc whenever i'm on my pc. I have not had any problems on the Aussie servers and never have abused my powers.
    People yell out griefer on #kag.aus and i respond immediately most of the time, open my fraps and try and record the problem.

Any other information that might be relevant
    As I said above, I have fraps and a youtube account, I tend to always upload them to there strait away (if I got the tim)
    I'm a well know person in the community, I play with Euro's and Americans on TS and Mumble.

Oh, and i'm a pre-nice guy if that helps.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
  2. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Yup, gots my support, fwiw. :teabag:

3. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

+1 for gurin.
    Hes nice and friendly.

4. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

5. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

6. +1 An excellent Admin.

7. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Approved.

butterscotch and giggiggiggiggig like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.