1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Guro's Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Guro, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Guro

Guro SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM

Hey there. Since I actually have loads of servers now and permanent hosting for servers accessible to the public, I thought I would make a thread.

Ticket CTF Servers

"Ticket CTF Server EU" - 20 slots
    "Ticket CTF Server US" - 20 slots
    "Ticket CTF Server AUS" - 20 slots

These servers have default configs and the ticket mod installed. The map pool consists of maps cherry-picked from the MLK, World Cup and Premium Contest map pools. If you would like your map hosted on the server then please PM me. If I like your map I will make it live ASAP.

These servers might not necessarily stay as Ticket CTF forever. If you have fun ideas for game modes then be sure to tell me.

I am currently accepting a limited amount of Admin applications for my ticket CTF servers. If you would like to apply for one of these positions then please PM me. Positions will mainly be limited to people I know very well and trust.

List of Administrators
    Ricket; 101i; Gurin; Cheesemeister; Crimson; Canadian98;

MLK Servers

"[Major League Kag - European (GER) Server]" - 20 slots
    "[Major League Kag - American Server]" - 12 slots
    "[Major League Kag - Australian Server]" - 12 slots

These servers are the official MLK clan war servers. You may practice or host matches on here as you please. If you're a clan leader you may contact me on IRC to receive the password to the servers. These servers support the 5v5 format of MLK and have custom configuration. Most notably the addition of a 20 minute timer per round. These servers use the MLK map pool.

For more information on MLK please visit the League Matches section of the clans forum.

World Cup Server Australia

"World Cup Training AUS" - 20 slots

This server is the official server for Australian World Cup matches. At this stage it is being used for training by the steroid abusing turbo-savage god squad aka Team Oceania.

The IRC channel for my servers is #mancave on quakenet. You can join from the chat tab at the top of this page, via a client or by clicking here.

Have fun. Don't be afraid to ask questions.

<3 Guro

Last edited: Nov 11, 2014
  2. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

Great Job Guro!
    If you need any admins be sure to let me know :wink:

Also I have 2 maps for you:
    Cliffs.png
    TowerCTF.png

3. LazikLion

LazikLion Arsonist

Haha yes, Tickets!!!

4. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Awesome to see you back in the game, Guro (although not literally, yet ::(:). I trust guards are enabled on servers? :3

5. Guro

Guards should be enabled, yes. Hope to see you in game some time soon. I play or at least spectate for a couple hours a day.

Added Ricket and 101i to admin list upon request. Admins that I took the liberty of adding without an application are Gurin, Cheesemeister, Canadian98 and Crimson. I'd appreciate admin applications for US and EU.

6. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

7. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Same as Auburn, tickets are fun and I'm US. I'd be happy to help out.

8. Guro

I'll add you both tonight. The servers need some tweaks so they'll be down for a couple of days.

9. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

Tickited Au CTF server?? Hell yeah!

10. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

You forgot yourself in the administrator list @Guro :^)

11. Leo

Leo Haxor

Everybody love tickets and nobody plays there. I tried that too. Some people from forums are not enough to fill the server on a permanent base, believe me :huh?:

12. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

I
    I don't know if that was the point of @Guro servers.
    If me and all my mates wanted to play on a ticketed server, we wouldn't need to set it up, I could just use his, and maybe it would get populated. No matter how much you try to get people onto modded servers, It won't happen unless they want to be there.

13. Guro

@Leo I had considered that. If nobody visits the ticket servers I'd be more than happy to host other gametypes. People had been threatening to join ticket servers so I thought I'd host them first to test people's enthusiasm. Other game modes I had considered were tiny CTF and Dash modded CTF/TDM.

EDIT: Zombie server for Australia will be up in about a week or so.

14. mcrifel

1. MIST

I have been working lately on a lot of custom challenges, you could host that if you want!

15. Guro

Well sure, that sounds fun. Gametypes are only limited by how many people play them. If something is successful then it will stay hosted.

16. mcrifel

1. MIST

ok some time later today ill send you the files for it!

17. I'm from the US and I'm currently admin on the servers in my sig. If you need any further information let me now.

18. kodysch

kodysch Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

your us tickets server gives me mod verification failure.

19. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

I load the server and then I stare at a pale blue screen without the game doing anything

20. Guro

Well that is odd. I'll fiddle around with the mod and try to get it to work.