1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Hammerwatch

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Pecola1033, Apr 29, 2013.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Pecola1033

Pecola1033 Drill Rusher
    1. Delta Force - Delta

A hack and slash action adventure, set in a fantasy pixel art environment. Solo or cooperate in this adventure from bottom to top of Castle Hammerwatch. Kill hordes of enemies with varied looks and features through four unique enviroments with traps, hidden secrets and puzzles.
    The game is inspired by the old Gauntlet-series, but adds a lot with online support, character development, complex levels, bosses, and much more. Like gauntlet, the focus is fast paced action, but with elements that forces you to think just a little bit more!

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgsq6VFihF8

Guitarman, TheWids, WarrFork and 3 others like this.
  2. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

is it F2P, or must you buy it?

F2p and worth a try. kept me busy for 20 min and i died haha.

3. HardPenguin

HardPenguin Horde Gibber

For now this game is mostly ideas. Current demo is quite boring. Still, I greenlighted it.

WanderMark likes this.
  4. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

I tried the demo with 2 other people, and it was quite fun actually.

5. Jackard

Jackard Base Burner

Looks nice.

6. HardPenguin

HardPenguin Horde Gibber

Oh yes, multiplayer is always better than singleplayer.

Froghead48 likes this.
  7. WanderMark

WanderMark :) Donator

I agree with HardPenguin, the hardest penguin I know, here. The music, the gameplay, visuals- all amazing, but not nearly varied enough for my taste. I went around doing the same thing for about 20-30 minutes, waiting for the level to end.

Not something I would be willing to spend more time on, rather play some Realm of the Mad God.

Evan5567 likes this.
  8. bout

bout Shark Slayer

Anyone want to play with me? PM me or send a message on QQ (2488187048).

9. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

The game has been released now.

10. sporb

sporb Catapult Fodder

i grabbed the full game, it's pretty decent. final version has more levels and different enemies on each level. fun game to play coop and hopefully custom maps come out for it as the community grows. might be too hard of a game for most people. you must like a challenge if you want to beat the bosses.

11. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

This is a pretty good game, me and Nighthawk have spent about 6 hours on it and we still haven't gotten past the 3rd dungeon yet, it's pretty hard with only 2 people but we have had a lot of fun getting there

Mods: BlueLuigi