1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

heads issue

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Horlf, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Horlf

Horlf Shipwright

Hi there good sires,
    I happily bought the premium version to support the game dev and I registered the code I received by mail on KAG website. In game, I can't change head, I mean I can select one in the settings menu but I doesn't change in game.
    I tried unistall/reinstall : same.
    Thanks for your help.

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Did you die once after you tried changing your head?

If you didn't, then that's probably why. A recent issue with some of the builds is that they won't display your selected head until you die for the first time. After you respawn for the first time, you should have the correct head as long as you stay on the server.

If you did die and your head hasn't appeared, then their may be a different issue, and I probably won't be able to help you.

Noburu likes this.
  3. Horlf

Horlf Shipwright

That worked, many thanks !

4. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

No problem.