1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Hello Im New] My Name Is EdgeWing idk if i post this here :(

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by EdgeWing, Oct 28, 2011.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. EdgeWing

EdgeWing Shopkeep Stealer

Hi, i am EdgeWing , I have been playing this game when it first started but i never signed up to forum because well i was thinking of the game more and i was busy however now i can sign up so here i am , before i joined Kag when it started , I was a moderator on a game called playcrafter
    but that no longer exists so yeah , I am 16 almost 17 and i hope that everyone will be good friends with me , I am respectful but by all means some players say we dont have to be 100% respectful
    so yeah , however i also had my own radio station DJ Nexx was my old DJ Name i have a new one Called DJ Sonik but i no longer use it well sometimes i do i also would like to state something to everyone , I am going to be working on a huge KAG Project for the ocmmunity its going to be suggestions but a Massive suggestion thread with loads of great things :o Also i know some players on here already that i have met on game , List of players i have met.
    Neat - A Great Moderator i remember when he was a Member =)
    Findude - another great member from ages ago you became mod - Well done M8 =')
    There is other Mods i have met but those are the 2 main players that i see everyday
    well weekly i guess so thanks for allowing me to join the forum and i hope i enjoy this =)

- EdgeWing

Hope u like my avatar profile picture

- Thanks 4 Reading Guys -

2. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

3. dnmr

dnmr Ministry of ban Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Hello and thank you for using more punctuation than you could have used. What is this DJ you talk about?

4. Strech

Strech KAG Guard Tester

Hello! Welcome to the forums!

5. EdgeWing

6. Monsteri

Y'know, a thread in a wrong section and then a triplepost ain't the best way to introduce yourself.

This is not facebook.

7. Co-co-co-combo breaker!

E: Monsteri, you stole my moment :/.

8. EdgeWing

sorry i got ahead of my self there i deleted them thanks for reminding me =( i was worried then lol

Thankyou

9. who

who Shopkeep Stealer

I didn't know you could post stuff in the wrong section, or triple post, on facebook.

10. EdgeWing

^ neither did i but yeah , anyway i never meant to post it here , it's just there was no introductions topic or maybe there was but i never saw it so sorry guys :(

11. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Monsteri, I wouldn't be flaming someone who genuinely didn't know the rules, even if he should have been more observant.

SirZergling likes this.
  12. EdgeWing

Ty Neat your a great mod :)

SirZergling likes this.
  13. Noc

Noc Bison Rider

You were a playcrafter mod?!? I loved that game!!!

14. Monsteri

I wasn't flaming Neat, I just told him that tripleposting is against the rules, and saved him an infraction.
    My post may seem a bit agressive, but I was just trying to help, not to offense.

Cagar likes this.
  15. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

Welcome. Hope you have fun. This community is pretty tight knit, so hopefully I will see you in-game or on the forums again sometime. Good luck in your future experiences with the forums and don't worry about being too stuck up into the rules. Just try not to annoy people and you should be fine also good grammar and etiquette will help you make many friends in these parts. :)

16. EdgeWing

Ok Ty Fellere825 for the great welcome :)

17. Mercury

Mercury Shipwright

Oh dnmr from soldat :D

18. EdgeWing

:D that game still running

Mods: BlueLuigi