1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Help Activating Premium

Discussion in 'General Help' started by smulink, Sep 6, 2011.

1. smulink

smulink Shipwright

Hi, I just bought KAG premium through Desura and I do not think I have premium status (cannot access editor and my name is not highlighted in-game when I hit tab) I did receive a basic authentication email but it did not mention premium. the PayPal email I used was nrotow@smu.edu and my KAG login is smulink.

2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

You should get mail with premium code to redeem it at kag2d.com page. Check your spambox or wait some more time. If you won't get it by then, then mail MM about issue (mm [at] thd.vg).

3. smulink

smulink Shipwright

Thanks, will do

4. zalo

zalo Shipwright

Hello, I just bought the game on Desura as well. How long should I wait for that e-mail? Also, the KAGDevs should probably make it more obvious that you will be receiving one in when you purchase it on Desura.

5. suchy

suchy Shipwright

Today, i bought premium and didn't set my account name before pay. I received email:
    "Hi, thank you for purchasing King Arthur's Gold Premium edition!

Unfortunately you didn't specify your game account name. Please reply to thd.supp@gmail.com with your game account name so we can set it to premium ASAP!"
    Offcourse i send email to that address and gave my account name. How long i need to wait for activation?

6. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

As I replied in other thread, I'll see to it soon.

7. protipe2

protipe2 Builder Stabber

Hello i would want to know i bought kag premium edition useing google wallet well i get it shipped of a code of some sort pls reply :)

HELP ME I NEED HELP I JUST NEED HELP U KNOW I WASTED $9:99 ON THIS HELP ME GIVE ME MY CODE!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!

8. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Hey protipe2, too bad something went wrong.

Could you please send an e-mail to support [at] thd.vg including your accountname and the google wallet account you paid with.

protipe2 likes this.
  9. protipe2

protipe2 Builder Stabber

ok i will

i sent it
    to ur email

i dont know how to do that so i sent a email to u or ill pm u becase i dont know how to do what u said sorry or i have just wasted $9.99 great PLZ REPLY

10. Kagesha

Kagesha KAG Guard Tester

If you have already sent the email please be patient, your money hasn't been wasted as long as you have provided the correct details in the email everything will be fine. Just be patient and wait a few hours - you can still play the game without premium :D.

11. protipe2

protipe2 Builder Stabber

i have waited a day not cool dude not cool :(