1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Help] altering gampelay mechanics? Questions...

Discussion in 'General Help' started by b0xman, Apr 5, 2012.

1. b0xman

b0xman Catapult Fodder

Hi, i'm really sorry if this is in the wrong section, but i have a query about mechanics so i'm not sure where i should go, please forgive me.

I have a question about altering the rules for capture the flag. I'd like to change the cost for buying bomb workshops and bombs themselves. is there a cohesive guide to editing the rules, or a tutorial?

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Moved to help.

Anyways yes you can change the rules, there isn't an exact tutorial per say, but BlueLuigi made a pretty good guide on how to change rooms here: https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/day-night-ctf.4680/

I could tell you how to do it step by step, but I'm kind of lazy right now. Just download the file and read the readme. He tells you how you can change prices and stuff put in the rooms there.