1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[HELP]Custom Workshops "upgrading" units

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG Classic]' started by Red47, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Red47

Red47 Shipwright

As said above, would it be possible to create a workshop that could allow you to 'upgrade' your character? For instance, making a smiths forge and spending 300 coins or so to increase a knights damage or perhaps their health? Anything like this possible? :)
    I know we're currently unable to make new classes, but when we can we could use this to transform a knight into a new improved knight class with more HP or damage or whatever for a fee. Any thoughts?

2. Snowmaster14

Snowmaster14 Tree Planter
    1. Delta Force - Delta

you could make a sprite for that server for knight upgrade like from a knight u turn them into a gladiator or something(but the gladiator is a texture pack)and archers into a archers with armour when they have been upgraded like the KARPS rp sevrer where u have this bunch of teams with different knights sprites and tents and other suchs things.:)

3. Red47

Red47 Shipwright

Yeah I know I'd need 2 sprites, but how would I make a workshop allow you to upgrade?

4. Omen267901

Omen267901 Shopkeep Stealer

I've seen stuff like this before. If you look up the "Bouncy builders" gamemode, It has this. You can increase your health at a shop. I have no clue how it works though.

5. Red47

Red47 Shipwright

That's exactly what I'm looking for! Thanks very much! :D
    #EDIT No they changed the archer class to the upgraded builder so that when you buy their upgraded version you're using a modified class of archer (To be a stronger builder) :QQ:

6. Snowmaster14

1. Delta Force - Delta

hey try looking for zerostriker!His a pro modder and his server has this workshop that u can upgrade from level 1(which does nothing)till level 5 and it will allow u to upgrade your knight,archers and buildiers to have more healths.u could try clicking the clans under my avatar that says zero modding group with the lighting and click join to learn moddings.hope u join it!
    thx

7. Red47

Red47 Shipwright

Thanks for the advice. I sent him a message now :)

8. Snowmaster14

1. Delta Force - Delta

OH YEAH!!!!SOMEONE FINALLY SAID THX FOR SOME ADVICE!!!!THX MAN AND WHEN YOUR SEWRVER IS DONE,I WILL PLAY ON IT FOREVER!!!!

9. Dovydas

Dovydas Shopkeep Stealer

For the upgrading of workshops, some things are not changeable. You can add more health but not more damage, etc

10. Red47

Red47 Shipwright

T
    Its an old thread. Given up on everything mentioned herein.