1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Help!: Glitch that prevents me from getting anywhere from the menu page!

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Ikensall, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Ikensall

Ikensall Shipwright

Right, i am experiancing a glitch. I can get onto the menu page fine, but when i press any of the sub-menu buttons, the page that should appear only shows up for as long as I hold the mouse button. As soon as I let go, the screen pops back to the main menu immediately.

If anyone knows anything that may help, please do not hesitate to say so!

Otherwise I will be stuck on the main menu page for the rest of eternity.

2. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Sounds strange. I'm no expert on coding, but have you tried re installing it? Relatively little bugs like that are usually solved that way.

3. Ikensall

Ikensall Shipwright

Re installed again and again I'm afraid :/. The only thing I did with the game before it messed up was change the controls so that WASD were swapped out for the arrow keys.

4. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Afraid I'm out of ideas then, unless you want to try for a clean install. Sorry.