1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows Help please!

Discussion in 'General Help' started by trot888, May 8, 2013.

1. trot888

trot888 Bison Rider

2. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

1. Check your firewall settings ( Eventually turn it off temporally ) ...
      ... And your internet box one.
    2. Check your antivirus settings ( Eventually turn it off temporally )
    3. Try to turn off a eventual proxy
    4. Delete version.txt
    5. Reinstall KAG

3. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

has nothing to do with kag so don't do stuff to your firewall n stuff what asu said, restart router/rightclick internet connection and click repair. should be fixed

Kovett likes this.
  4. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

How are you so sure it has nothing to do with KAG connecting the internet? His internet is working fine obviously, as he is posting here.

5. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

normally i get this when i have a bad internet connection/when there's something wrong with internet, basicly i replug my internet card or restart and it's fixed

Kovett likes this.
  6. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

His internet works perfectly. He is posting here. Otherwise he'll talk of slow internet.

7. Eden

Eden Galen Slayer Donator

I usually try disconnecting, the router or if you're using a stick, turn off/on, un-plug/plug the router/stick back it, it usually works for me.