1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

(Help) Remove hack warning/kick?

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by RoflcopterV22, Jul 3, 2012.

1. RoflcopterV22

RoflcopterV22 Poison Headcrab Donator

So I have a server where the buildspeed of buidlers is modified to be faster, and everyone gets kicked for building too fast, how do I remove the kick/warning?

2. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

I am discussing this with the other devs, someone should get back to you soon (here) if there is a way to do it. If there isn't currently a way, we will try and add a configuration option in one of the upcoming releases

Ghozt likes this.
  3. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Confirming that there is no way to remove it as of now, asked Geti about it awhile back and have been waiting for it ever since.

all you can do right now is set the max hack warnings really high.

4. RoflcopterV22

RoflcopterV22 Poison Headcrab Donator

Thanks for the responses, I guess ill just wait for when it's added as a configuration option. Happy to see the dev team actively doing things for the community!

5. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Ah, I presume that is what MCrypa did on his server. That'll likely work as a temporary solution till we provide something better, RoflcopterV22.

Ghozt likes this.