1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Hi, im a noob and - Nah, jk but is there another way to get KAG premium without paying for it?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by christopher2643, Aug 16, 2012.

?

Was asking for som1 to buy u premium on forums not allowed??

Poll closed Aug 16, 2012.
  1. Yes, it was and you should maybe go check the forums again and search for some rules.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, it wasnt stated.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. christopher2643

christopher2643 Tree Planter
    1. Delta Force - Delta

Im a noob - Nah just kidding, but this may seem REAL noobish. Is there another way to get KAG premium without paying for it? Pretty much what im saying (Kinda getting butterflies here because this is really embarassing) is that if som1 on these forums could buy me KAG, that would be wonderful.

Why I cant buy it myself: Well, my parents have this belief that if you buy something over the internet they can get seriously ripped off, therefore they wont buy it for me :QQ:. I also dont have a paypal, or anything else, pre-paid etc.. (No im not a 15+ Year old which will mostly explain that reason.)
    Last Request: So if there is some cool epix fellow out there who would like to make a 13-year old happy as Jesus on Christmas, then that would be epic! :eek:

Email: Terlesky3@aol.com
    SideNote: Sorry for asking about this, i dont know if it was on forum rules. :bison:

2. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I am pretty sure there are a couple 100 more people who would like a free premium as well, but we can't allow all these people to make a forum post like you so I am locking this.

Keep your eyes open for nice tournaments with premium prizes and you might just earn one :)

FliesLikeABrick, Bammboo and Contrary like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.