1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Rejected "High Ground" by l_starby

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, Oct 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

2. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

It reminds me of Asu_DeadPlateau. I like the pit idea and dirt background to help for a bridge, but on the other side its really easy to make a strong fortification with so many backwall, could be tuned down a bit. Resource and bedrock placement is fine for me. I would bring the mid island a bit down, I think its a bit hard to climb it if one team construct a tower on the edge. I will say no unless we remove/swap the dirt background, there is too much. mainly in the way for the ground flag, you can make a giant block and the enemy team will be forced to cap the flag from above.

3. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

No from me, too much backwall underground, levels are too distinct. A bit too many trees probably, a lot of gold at spawn.

4. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Islands are too high for me, too much dirt backwall, less gold and resource bubbles. No.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 25, 2019, Original Post Date: Oct 24, 2019 ---
    Waiting for pine or pb.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 31, 2019 ---
    Rejected.

mehwaffle10 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.