1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Homophobic prejudice with admins.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Happiness, Nov 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Happiness

Happiness Horde Gibber

Shadowor has abused me for a long time on KAG, lurk my previous posts if you wish for valid screenshots and proof, but it has come to a stage where his only criticism is my sexuality.

http://oi44.tinypic.com/1z3a5hj.jpg
    http://oi41.tinypic.com/21amfmf.jpg

Are there not any standards for administrators? :huh?: Those who will punish you for simply being of a different gender? Hmm, considering abandoning this game, this sort of bullying is something i'd rather not involve myself with; however much I enjoy the servers he administrates.

More-so of a rant than a legitimate thread discussion, just felt the need to let off some steam.
    Share your opinions if you wish.

Atheon likes this.
  2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Well unfortunately, terrible admins like Shadowor are chosen unwisely by server owners because they are simply friends of the server owner or something. Not much you can do besides attempt to contact the server owner, but honestly I doubt that much would be done on that server since it's moderation team is pretty bad. You could also just join a different server I guess, but if those were the only ones you enjoyed, well there's not much that can really be done apart from that.

3. Norris

Norris Catapult Fodder

Dat blue team name...
    Anyways, I have warned you once about the servers hosted by 'best friends' before this happened to you. If you like the server, don't try to get into admins' eyes because they don't know much about administrating one and do it their way. If you don't like the unorganized administration, try joining a different server.

4. blackie2000

blackie2000 Shipwright

Hoster here, sorry about all that, but as my mate Norris said up there, what do you expect by servers like this?
    In servers of this kind, just play it cool, no one is getting banned for no reason, but I do think that Happiness was banned by some kind of stupid hatred by Shadowor(Hatred started on another server).
    Sorry Happiness, check our server today, you've earned something.

5. Speak for individuals here, Kouji, instead of the team as a whole. I agree that Shadowor can be very forward in his approach to handling people on servers. This is the thing that I have always hated, people getting a certain amount of power, and then feeling that they can abuse it.
    As for you, Happiness, if Shadowor tries anything like this again, I will just ban him from the servers, he's getting on my nerves too.

6. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

I'm sorry, you are right Rift. There's been a few other admins that'd consider bad and I guess cause of my timezone, it's been the only people I had seen consistently.

7. Anyway, I'll try to deal with Shadowor and the other, abusive admins.
    Sorry for any inconvenience and abuse you may have received, Happiness.

8. Shadowor

Shadowor Shark Slayer

It all happened on Cyb's fast saiyan server. Happiness was glitch abusing, so I warned her. Then she went full mad and started to troll, which I tolerated for a while but she went too far, so I muted her. Then she felt like really offended and showed some pictures to Cyb. He decided to remove my admin (because hell why not, doing your job is wrong!). A few weeks later I noticed Happiness started to make posts about this, I didn't really care, if this makes her happy... Today I saw her on our server, some player called her a fgt so I checked what's going on. Freezed her, because I can. The pictures she provided can't show too much, I let her play with her pride. I unfreezed her and let her play. I do not abuse, I serve justice to the trolls. If I don't wanna see you on our server, then I won't, tough I let you play, because I don't take a game bloody serious. Maybe I'm really a bad admin, that's why I got admin on so many servers, and players admired my skills and me. Maybe that's why I'm admin. *Note: good luck Rift with my banning ;) *

9. Happiness

Happiness Horde Gibber

Sarcastic and distasteful remarks following freezing someone is not the appropriate measure when dealing with someone who was (admittedly) unaware of the server rules at the time, it's simply unacceptable behavior from an admin. However I'll stop myself from repeating myself; the matter of your demotion was already dealt with, justifiably so.

If I were, by your standards a "troll", I'm certain Cyb wouldn't have taken my claims seriously and you'd still be administrating the server as we speak, thus your point is invalid. Your reasoning is groundless, you're being rather immature in your attacks against me. I know you're rather spiteful towards your demotion, though I don't understand why you bother to hold it in your bounty to continue attacking me.

Appreciate Kouji, blackie, Norris and Rift's comments, I'm in no way out to get anyone demoted or on the wrong side of, if anything I'm open to making new friends whenever I'm ingame. I can easily ignore those who go out of their way to damage my gaming experience, but if they have the authority to freeze, mute and simply bully me I can't tolerate it.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2013
  10. Bint

Bint Haxor

Case closed.
    *whispers* Lock the thread *whispers*

blackie2000 and RiftEnigma like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.