1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

How can I get all the workshops in Sandbox mode?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by JacKD, Mar 6, 2012.

1. JacKD

JacKD Ballista Bolt Thrower

I'm trying to modify some maps with the editor but I don't know how can I get all of the shops to appear. I used to modify stuff in a local server but that's not working since last update.

Any ideas?

EDIT: Is it possible to save lanters in a map?

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Yeah, you can go here: http://forum.kag2d.com/threads/day-night-ctf.4680/

and then go reference these set rules instead of the standard ctf mode.

Also, you might be able able to save it any of the things on the map if you save it as .kag by using the:
    /rcon /savemap mapname

You won't be able to save any of the new stuff if you try using the standard .png format

3. JacKD

JacKD Ballista Bolt Thrower

Ahhh I tried that and it seems that the available workshops in solo mode are harcoded (no wonder since free users can get them too) so I had to replace zombie survival mode to be my new premium Sandbox mode :P

Thanks!