1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Premium How can you buy king arth... not using the card, or simply put, in Russia minors

Discussion in 'General Help' started by vladisS, Dec 9, 2012.

?

How old are you!?

Poll closed Jan 27, 2013.
  1. 0-12

21.4%
  2. 12-14

7.1%
  3. 14-17

42.9%
  4. 18-50

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 50-1000

28.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vladisS

vladisS Catapult Fodder

Faced with such a problem that can't buy the gold of king Arthur, in connection with the fact that I live in Russia and I am 14 years old:B): . I looked up all I can, and paypal, etc. Tell me, is there a way to purchase the game WITHOUT the USE of ANY of the CARDS!?:QQ:

2. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

First, Paypal isn't a card, but I guess you don't want to use it.
    If you have a prepaid mobile phone buy a card and put 10€ on you phone, an use Zong (this is what I used) nd fill in you number, and you get redirected to a page with a code o. your conputer after you paid the 10€ like that.

https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/guro-claws-happy-christmas-funtime-giveaway.10331/
    He's giving codes away ^
    Just write something about yourself, thank him, put a music link/video there and wish him merry christmass
    Don't act like you're crying, some people do this and it's annoying and you wont win with that ;)

3. dnmr

dnmr Ministry of ban Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

4. HardPenguin

HardPenguin Horde Gibber

Also, PayPal can be loaded with a single bank transfer and not connected with credit card at all. At least in Poland. Afaik this feature pops up in many countries.

5. vladisS

vladisS Catapult Fodder

This is just*****! :eek: To buy this game I have to log into paypal, register card visa virtual (for 2 $, by the way:eek: ), put the 10 bucks with the Commission 1 $:eek: , then it is unclear how to get the password for the Prem account and how to enter it:skull: . What a mess:>:(: !? pay pal is bound only to the map, ie without a card game I do not buy. Even through the terminal.:QQ:

6. HardPenguin

HardPenguin Horde Gibber

Premium key and instructions for activating him are in email you should receive on purchasing.

7. vladisS

vladisS Catapult Fodder

And where paypal recognize my e-mail, or there he is specified!? Thanks to the black!

8. dnmr

dnmr Ministry of ban Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.