1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

How do I activate my account?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Tallrevkev, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Tallrevkev

Tallrevkev Shipwright

I just bought the game and I am greeted with a white page with some details. What do I do next?

2. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Check your email for the redeeming code, then go to kag2d.com, log in to your account and insert the code.

Noburu likes this.
  3. Tallrevkev

Tallrevkev Shipwright

I try to redeem my code, but when I try to login it just sends my to a page with my user name and "Last login Never"

4. Kagesha

Kagesha KAG Guard Tester

once you login, click on settings then click on redeem gift code, copy and paste in your code and you should be premium.

Noburu likes this.
  5. XilentStrike

XilentStrike Shipwright

Login into the website,then go to this page : http://kag2d.com/settings#giftcode-redeem look into your E-mail INBOX/SPAM Folder and check for a E-Mail which should have this title: King-Arthur's Gold Pre-Ordered! enter the E-mail and check for a long code made out of letters and numbers,copy it then go to the page mentioned at the start of the post and paste it there,then activate it.Your account should be Premium now.

6. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

hi TallRevkev, are you still having problems?