1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

How Do I Make My Server Appear In The Server Browser?

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by EvilPyjamas, Aug 19, 2012.

1. EvilPyjamas

EvilPyjamas Shark Slayer

i have used maqq's server configuration tool and i got it to work port fowarded and all but its not appearing in the server browser.
    please help

2. Bammboo

Bammboo Ballista Bolt Thrower

Please check the help section, as I'm quite sure that this has been asked before. Also post threads in the correct sub-forum.

Contrary likes this.
  3. Teemo

Teemo T͔̕e͖͚̖̯̩̪͙͝e͡m̖o̤̪͘ Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Post more information like server logs, can you connect, can anyone else connect directly, is your ISP filtering anything.

4. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Well this happened to me the other day and I just couldn't get it to go into the server browser. Here's the story I have 2 KAG folders one which I mod and play off and another which I play off and leave it clean just in case I break the other one :P so anyway the update came and I played my clean version but I was hosting off my older version.. Herpa Derp :P
    Might be a coincident that you did the same thing :P

5. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Question, with Maqq's tool you have to PF at your router-page too or only in firewall?

Thanks.