1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

How do i summon zombies on my server?

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by flipperz, Jun 27, 2012.

1. flipperz

flipperz Shopkeep Stealer

I've figured out the command, but can't get it to work. Any help right now would be as great as falling on the enemies from the top of the map and somehow still alive! ;)

2. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

wait till its nighttime.
    then they spawn.
    or do you want to spawn them manually?

3. flipperz

manually

4. Do you mean through some form of shop? As in, everything is still normal CTF or sandbox or whatever but there's a shop where one can purchase zombies? Heck, its the only way I know of incorporating zombies into a mode that isn't specifically zombie orientated, so I guess it must be that.

If so, check the link here where my good friend BC has placed a download link for the mod. I hope its smooth sailing from here. Good luck.

Edit: Also, not a big deal but in future attempt to place server related mumbo jumbo in the appropriate section, which I believe is located here. Not a huge deal, just something to be aware of. :D

5. There is an AddBlob() rcon command, that's what he's talking about. Sadly I don't know all the parameters. Ask BlueLuigi.

BeasterDenBeast likes this.
  6. flipperz

Random post above me :o

7. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

shouldn't this be in the Help section?

8. flipperz

It was a general question, but its gradually getting there..