1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

How do you bomb jump?

Discussion in 'Knight' started by Crashty, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Crashty

Crashty Builder Stabber

Hi, Sorry if there's already an answer to this, or this is the wrong section, but I tried finding it.

So How do you bomb jump? Im talking about the one where you jump and parachute to fly forward, I do the exact same thing others do but I explode in air :(

2. superpokes

superpokes Bison Rider

3. Crashty

Crashty Builder Stabber

Wow, Thanks, I was joining empty servers and gather resources to buy a bomb and eventually train bomb jumping

Ghozt likes this.
  4. SirSammy

SirSammy Shark Slayer

Bomb jumping may seem hard at first - but with practice you'll get it :)

Soon you'll be flying over buildings(I'm Batman) and capping flags like a boss!

5. Crashty

Crashty Builder Stabber

Dude.. its epicly easy, In singleplayer, but in multiplayer it never works, I guess 'cuz of ping? T_T

6. SirSammy

SirSammy Shark Slayer

Great. Yeah sometimes you wont get to bomb-jump because your lagging really bad - or your doing it wrong ;)

7. CoD

CoD Haxor

You won't fail a bomb-jump unless the ping is around 300, most people fail at bomb-jumping and blame it on lag.

Gofio likes this.
  8. killatron46

killatron46 Cata Whore Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

If you go by the time left on the bomb lag never messes you up, because even with lag the timer on the bomb is correct. With a higher ping your time will be shorter.

9. Crashty

Crashty Builder Stabber

I do it on Beo's server, my ping there's like 150, I do fail :\ do I need to make a video about it? xd'

edit: OK.. Recording

edit: God dammit, After recording me doing it in singleplayer, and going to multiplayer, it actually worked, so meh xd

10. FG

FG Fran Donator

what type of bomb jump are you doing?

try the other ones there is a chance you could be better at one of them.

11. Villekille707

Villekille707 Shipwright

From what I've seen on some people doing bombjumping and it seems that many of them wait too long. I almost never fail in bombjumping except when someone shoots me in midair (stunning) or when I jump from VERY low ledge

12. CoD

CoD Haxor

Practice does make perfect (not in my case) but whatever.

SirSammy likes this.
  13. SirSammy

SirSammy Shark Slayer

Practice harder.

BeasterDenBeast likes this.
  14. Taureactor

Taureactor Shopkeep Stealer

Crashty, there's no proper way to make a bombjump, you must find your own way, for example someone once told me that I had to jump around 20 and no matter what, I exploded in gibs. Then I began to jump a bit earlier and it worked. But I always modify my bomb jumping technique depending on the situation. So pracitice and you will most likely explode, but someday you'll find your way :D !

15. GreenRock

GreenRock Base Burner

You people are telling me.... you could go higher than a little hop... when a bomb explodes underneath you? My knight only does a little hop when I shield down. Is it possible to bomb jump using an enemy's bomb?

16. Taureactor

Taureactor Shopkeep Stealer

Yes you can bombjump with an enemy's bomb, and to go higher its all about the timing, practice :p !

EDIT: I like your avatar XD

Gofio likes this.
  17. The_Cookiebeast

The_Cookiebeast Catapult Fodder

What i do is i get on the top of a high tower, let the bomb cook in my hand a bit and then when it is near exploding i jump off with my shield up and that works well enough for me.

18. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

@GreenRock: You go further when not on the ground.

19. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

:p Like this:

Cheesemeister.

JacKD and Gofio like this.
  20. CoD

CoD Haxor

Skilled guy, Cheese.

Ghozt likes this.