1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows How to add a /stats command to your server [Solved]

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by an_obamanation, May 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

@Suprejso is trying to host a TDM server with a few little tweaks and a /stats command that players can type to see their overall statistics in a server, thing is, neither of us know where to even start about setting this up or finding this file (If it even exists lol). I tried sifting around TDM and script files but everytime I tried looking it gave me a major headache and I couldn't find anything about /stats anywhere I looked. I assume it would be under chatcommands? (Again, if it even exists, I know nothing about this kinda stuff all I know is that he asked me to try and find this for him.) If some of you tech wizards can help me out here it'd be greatly appreciated, I found all the stuff for him to edit tdm rules and such, we just gotta find out how to setup this one damn command. All help is appreciated! :D

2. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

If you are thinking about the /stats command that Leo had on the black death servers, then it is not in the vanilla files. You need to take a look at Leo's post that he made when he released all the stats stuff before he left. It's quite complicated to set up, but if you can figure it out, then go for it. Leo did not really give instructions anywhere in there, so you are probably out of luck. His stats system was unique because it had the ability to run on a server without marking it modding by abusing a glitch in the engine where the script is attached to the server at a special time.

an_obamanation likes this.
  3. an_obamanation

Took a look at it and it states that "Linux" and "Mongo database" are both required to have this system up. So I guess me and jso are screwed, otherwise we'd need somebody to mod it for windows based operating systems as well due to the fact that Jso has windows 7. Thanks for the quick and helpful response mak, I didn't expect to get answered until tomorrow at the least.

4. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

5. an_obamanation

Aphelion likes this.