1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows How to add maps

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by Lokiliam, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Lokiliam

Lokiliam Catapult Fodder

Hi, I would like to know how to add maps on his server....when u don't host your server on your computer.
    can anyone help me? please.

2. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

You have to add maps to the mapcycle. What do you mean with not hosting on your computer, are you hosting on a dedicated server? It works just the same. You have to add maps to the mapcycle that point to the map. Check the wiki on mapcycle.cfg

3. Lokiliam

Lokiliam Catapult Fodder

I added : /Maps/RTDM/tdm1.png to the mapcycle but my server doesn't find the map tdm1.png and generate a ctf map instead...
    It's a kag2dserver so i have to go to : kag2dserver.com in order to acces to my server.

4. Downburst

You should add your map tdm1.png to the folder /Base/Maps/RTDM/ with an FTP client. Then add Maps/RTDM/tdm1.png; to the mapcycle, without the first /

5. Lokiliam

Lokiliam Catapult Fodder

I can control my server with an FTP client but how do I add maps with it....?

6. Downburst

You should be able to upload them to the server. Did you try to drag and drop?

7. Lokiliam

Lokiliam Catapult Fodder

yes I tried and it changed the web link with " file:///C:/Users/guillaume/KAG/Base/Maps/RTDM/tdm01.png "

8. Downburst

9. Lokiliam

Lokiliam Catapult Fodder

THANK YOU SO MUCH it works with filezilla !!!
    i luv u =3