1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows How to download ?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by GodOfArrow, Jan 22, 2016.

1. GodOfArrow

GodOfArrow Arsonist
    1. Clan For Fun - CFF

Hello
    I have on PC the lastest version of Kag.
    I want to play the old "Classic" version , but i dont know where to download it.
    On Homepage of kag , when i download " Old version" and i want to install it , i see error
    "It is already installed another version of this product" . I dont want reinstall the new version. I want have 2 versions.

2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

http://dl.kag2d.com/kagclassic-win32-client-release-latest.msi here is the link to the classic download. When you install it you should just install it in some new folder. If it says that you have another version of it installed it might be that you have KAG Classic somewhere installed. I don't think it's about KAG becuase they have separate registry entries. So make sure that you don't have classic installed already. And if you do - uninstall it. Maybe you had it installed and you have just deleted it from the disk instead of uninstalling?

Or maybe that error is just about the VC++Redist?

MnMixer likes this.