1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG How to make a server Multiple tents

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by Sammy257, Jul 5, 2014.

1. Sammy257

Sammy257 Shopkeep Stealer

I'm currently trying to create a server with more than two tents. I've looked through a few dozen files to see if anything would help me, though I couldn't find anything relating to topic. Please respond if you know how to make more than 2 different tents.

2. flame6144

flame6144 Catapult Fodder

Could it be solved by making map picture files over?

3. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

You'll need to run a custom version of the BasePNGLoader.as along with a custom map.

To get an idea of it, read this thread: https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/solved-help-with-halls.15823/ (answer starts at around Metaphoenix's first post but you should all of it after that). Can't help you much beyond that though since I haven't done much modding myself.

Withror, Monsteri, icemusher and 2 others like this.
  4. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Have a look at @cameron1010's AvA2tent mod as well.

5. cameron

cameron THD Team THD Team Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

do you mean multiple tents of the same team/colour, or tents all with different team/colours?
    if you just want more than two teams with one tent each, im fairly sure the default png loader supports up to 8 teams, so you just need to add pixels of the right colour to the map.

edit: from BasePNGLoader.as:
    [​IMG]

BlueLuigi likes this.