1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

How to make insta-shot on Arrows

Discussion in 'General Help' started by christopher2643, Aug 22, 2012.

1. christopher2643

christopher2643 Tree Planter
    1. Delta Force - Delta

Can som1 please tell me how to make insta-shot for archers? I want to make a war server (Not the WAR mode, but like war) and make it as if they were guns. Bleepo had this in a server of his, haven't asked him yet. Can som1 tell me how to make the arrows shoot faster without taking that time to hold it, i mean lke just clicking and being able to shoot arrows. Thanks :)
    P.S: Whoever helps me gets to be admin :)

2. christopher2643

1. Delta Force - Delta

Aww thanks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (tis wouldve went on forever) much! :rollseyes: Is there a way to also change the spites for whoever plays in that server and that server only? Besides them self-dowloading some sprites.

3. Areo

Areo much doge so swag wow
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

No , I dont suppose their is on changing the sprites without downloading , And if your looking for someone that could do some spriting , I would suggest Asking Mishka. , But you could put your server on the server thread , And give the textures , But no , i dont suppose their is any way , You could just leave the server sprites and give a texture pack , or make the server textures - But warning All people who dont have the textures shall be kicked.

4. christopher2643

1. Delta Force - Delta

:huh?: Woooooooooooooooow! Imma do that! Max players shallbe 6 or 8 :) Oh and also.. how to change health of Archer class :p

5. Areo

Areo much doge so swag wow
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Go into what gamemode you want , Open it with notepad , and you'll see archer health , set it too want you want

6. Beepo

Beepo Asian Faggot Donator
    1. Delta Force - Delta

Christ, just tell me and Imma send you the files, you don't need to wait long bro =) Anyway, you spell my name wrong =P

Here the the code I use for the gun thing:
    Code:
    # archer
        build_arrow_speed = 25
        archer_dig_speed = 30
        archer_drawtime = 1

archer_maxpower = 66;
        archer_nodamage_vel = 1.0
        archer_max_vel = 99.0
        archer_slow_arrow_damage = 0.5
        archer_normal_arrow_damage = 1.0
        archer_charged_arrow_damage = 1.5