1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG How to tame an animal?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Merudo, Feb 2, 2014.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. Merudo

Merudo Builder Stabber

I have seen player tame bison and sharks, how am I supposed to do that?

2. Bint

Bint Haxor

The bison just need a burger, I'm still not sure how to pick up sharks, one day.

3. Merudo

Merudo Builder Stabber

How do you get a burger?

4. Invaders

Invaders Shark Slayer

Bison = Burger
    Shark = Corpse

PinXviiN likes this.
  5. Humblar_Tabulu

Humblar_Tabulu TURTLE Turtle turtle... Donator

BISON

Bison, you get a burger from a bakery shop (no other food will work), and throw it to him, or place it on the ground and get him to run over it (as long as it touches the burger). It will then be tame for about 30 seconds or so after the burger or after you dismount it. If you get back on it before the tame time is over, it renews it. If an enemy throws the bison that you've tamed a burger while you're on top of it, you get thrown off and it will turn around and attack you.

Press down to make him jump, and if you hit an edge right before you jump with the bison, It'll do an extra high jump (takes some time to get the hang of).

SHARK

To "tame" a shark, even though you aren't really taming it, you just have to have them above water or on land at the time they're about to throw you off.

Try being a builder and trapping the shark by building an enclosure around it so it cant move, then putting wood underneath it and forcing it up out of the water.

Or as a knight, you can get underneath the shark, and block up while moving up. This will force the shark up out of the water. Try doing this as a teammate is on top of it, and voilĂ ! "Tamed" shark.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
    butterscotch likes this.
  6. Boea

Boea Such Beta

Bread works too, for Wisten.

7. Humblar_Tabulu

Humblar_Tabulu TURTLE Turtle turtle... Donator

Yes, the "bread" is actually a burger, and when I said bison, that is what Wisent*** is, is a bison.

:P

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey