1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

How to use texture packs?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by lagiacruswhite, Jan 28, 2013.

1. lagiacruswhite

lagiacruswhite Catapult Fodder

So I have the game on desura (not sure if that makes a difference, but there ya go) and I got bored with the conventional graphics, I decided to spruce up the game abit with a texture pack! Got the rise of samurai texture pack and downloaded it, then all that happens is that windows media centre opens, then nothing! So what do I do exactly? I have heard that I have to extract it and put it into the game folder and all... but how am I to do it? thanks in advance!

2. johncarterminime2

johncarterminime2 Shopkeep Stealer

download winrar to extract it....right click on kag shortcut and click show file location...if u dont see show file location right click then select propertys and then there will be a show file location....using winrar open the texture pack and just drag the files from the texture pack into the kag directory..it will replace old kag textures... click ok and success

3. lagiacruswhite

lagiacruswhite Catapult Fodder

Ok so I click on properties but I can't find 'show file location' I can only find open file location, is it the same thing? Because all it does is open internet explorer.

4. Kripis

Kripis Drill Rusher

Right click the shortcut, go to properties and look for the root, it should be something like C:/Program Files/KAG or C:/KAG then do what john said of placing the files.