1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

hunt100

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by ArtemNaumov, Jul 24, 2012.

1. ArtemNaumov

ArtemNaumov Builder Stabber

Server: [#&]Poutine Fun! Zonzon

Time: about 10 minutes ago

Evidence:
    Screenshot
    [​IMG]

Chat Logs
    Code:
    <Cpt.hunt100> i want to chickmcfuckit yopu chckmcnugget!
    <Cpt.hunt100> when i stick it in yiour ass and shoot a big sperming whale!
    <Cpt.hunt100> doodoo ass big boner!
    Cpt.hunt100 left the game
    Comments: crude sexual slang, profanities without any reason

2. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

1.Profanity is allowed in KAG (unless the server owner makes it a server rule)
    2.Crude sexual slang and other speaking problems are to be dealt with by the server owner. (unless the server owner doesn't mind it)

3. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

Sometimes in KAG you just come across real D!*K heads. Some might say that I am one of them. You just have to learn to ignor them. But if it gets really bad and he starts directing it at other people you could call a guard on IRC.

Arcite likes this.
  4. Bunnyninja

Bunnyninja Bison Rider

If you every meet bunnyboy, hes not a D!*K head like other people. He's quite nice actually
    (unless on other team)

Arcite likes this.
  5. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

Off-topic: You don't have to block out letters in "dick".
    On-topic: You aren't supposed to call guards when stuff like this is happening,your supposed to call guards
    when there are hackers and/or greifers.

Stevedog, UnnamedPlayer and Arcite like this.
  6. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

If they are just going off there heads about nothing yeah, no need for a guard. BUT, I think a guard should be called if this person is doing this to one person in particular and there are not enough people to kick him/her... other.

Arcite likes this.
  7. ArtemNaumov

ArtemNaumov Builder Stabber

I don't have any problems with this kind of things personally (I can ignore any of them and never feel like angry or something), but I feel a bit responsible to report any stuff like that, because this game is about multiplayer (community); that's why I reported. Well, okay, I understood. I'm not going to report any stuff like this anymore, unless it's a hacker and/or griefer (and it looks like I need to record every game for evidences now, but it's not a problem).

Arcite likes this.