1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

I bought full version but i dont have it?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by coolliam345, May 29, 2012.

1. coolliam345

coolliam345 Shipwright

i bought the full version of kag on paypal and i know as my mum also watched me purchase it but apparently i do not own it as i have no access to the full version
    </br>--- merged: May 29, 2012 1:03 PM ---</br>
    shit i think i might hae registered it to the wrong email but if you could change that?

2. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

You should of received a code via email. It should be on your mothers paypal account. The email should then provide information on how to activate your gold membership.
    i may be wrong since i did not buy my premium a friend did, someone please correct me if I am.

3. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

You are new to the forums and seem young so I won't bother telling you that it Is Stickied blah blah blah

The email won't come instantly, it takes up to about an hour, so don't stress instantly.

If within an hour or two you don't have the email, send an email to : sorry don't remember it and I am on my iPod so if someone could post it?
    That email should take a while because it is handled manually.

If none of this works refer back to here within a day or so and somebody can get back to you with some proper answers, hope this helps! (welcome to the forums)

4. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

Code:
    I didn't receive the website registration mail or my premium activation key.
    Please send an e-mail to "support[at]thd.vg" (alternatively "thd.supp[at]gmail.com").

Ghozt likes this.