1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

I cannot log into KAG

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Valkyrie, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

It says Master Authentication Failed: Wrong Password supplied, I'm assuming this means I've been hacked (I haven't changed my password ever.)

2. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

Sorry friend. HA is being targeted well :(

3. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

yeah your propably hacked, im lucky he forgot to change my password until i had it changed back on my own already.

4. Thorn

Thorn Guest

Sorry to hear it, Lireal. :S

It seems that security is the #1 issue facing the community at the moment.

5. Quimbo

Quimbo Guest

I think it was sedgewickbeavers who did this, or did Furai really say this?

[​IMG]

6. Thorn

Thorn Guest

Quimbo, post this in the abusive players thread. We need more evidence.

7. Fellere825

are you Lirael?

8. Im_a_Turtle

Im_a_Turtle Haxor

i have a little lead to whom hacked his account.
    Today we were playing and a player named "a" came into the server threatening that he'd "ban" anyone who'd say ass.(yeah) Then Valkyrie challenged him, the "a" player posts up Valk's supposed email account address. then he leave after i kicked him for "Impersonation of an admin/developer, Possible Email hacker" and thats it.

9. Fellere825

So maybe what Lirael posted was correct back on the HA forums

10. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

more infos could help about that, that was obvious the one which hacked all the other accounts, i've seen so far those accounts was hacked or are still :

-Quimbo (saying on gc server goodie is my GOD)
    -[gC] Furai (saying on gc server Beavers is my GOD and was griefing)
    -Poe (adviced people to send him on a email his account informations, griefed, later the hacker made [gC] tag infront of Poe)
    - [HA] unwoundpath (griefed, insulted, adviced people to quit the game)
    - [HA] Valkyrie (griefed, insulted, adviced people to quit the game)
    - [HA] Wargod Loki (i was the first target of the hacker, right when i got hacked i was online in the forums and have seen the posts... i went to the irc and folowed with others the incoming posts about more hacked accounts...beavers folowed us btw into to irc... so im quite sure (and all others where was in the irc) that beavers is the hacker with some helping buttheads.

PS : those people wouldnt do anything of that, that was all the work of a hacker noone of the players did any of that for real by himself, just had to make that sure^^

The account system needs fixes, tons of.... or whatever made him able to hack a 10 letter and 5 number password mixed, has to be fixed.... tonight was fucking crazy.

11. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

No that's the clone, Lireal is the real one, Lirael is the hascker one on the forums, because the forums use a different account.

12. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

13. Fellere825

The problem with Lireal was that she can't log back in and this was after an encounter with someone who made a threat so it seems probably likely.

14. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

It is possible that Lireal is an isolated case if she has an easily-guessed password.

15. Lirael

Lirael Guest

Uhmm, Considering I only use the password for KAG I'd say it was fairly easily guessed, This account is not a hacked one, I'm using a proxy to send messages because I don't want this forum account hacked too, I might aswell just hit my head of a brick wall with Neat. (No offence but you're making me out to be a hacker when I have no idea how to even go into an irc chat...)

16. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Lireal, you can safely log into your main account. There's no threat any more. I mean here your forum account.

And yes, Lireal = Lirael, just checked the IPs and they match. (To all people concerned abut true identity of mentioned person.)

17. poe

poe Shopkeep Stealer

Lirael, mind giving me the username you log in with? Then I'll email you back with a temporary password for your account :)

18. Fellere825

I didn't know how to get into an IRC chat either. I found out last night. The forum post for HA has a link on the first post. I just typed in my nickname they would know me by and typed in #heavyartillery as the channel.