1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

I cannot make a server anymore!

Discussion in 'General Help' started by kladan, Aug 22, 2012.

1. kladan

kladan Builder Stabber

Hi everyone, for few days I was playing with my friends on my server and everything went perfectly well, but I think after the last update, my friends just can't see my server anymore. Now I just keep trying again and again and it just won't work. We tried direct connecting, port forwarding again, hamachi, everything, nothing works, can you help us please anyone? :(

2. AdrianC

AdrianC Haxor Tester

Have you checked the cl_joinaddress variable (in /Base/Scripts/dedicated_autoconfig.gm)? It's value must be the same as your IP address.

3. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

4. AdrianC

AdrianC Haxor Tester

Oops... I am very sorry.:oops:
    I did some research an I found out that this variable is used only when you connect through Connect to ... . Is this true?

5. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

It is where the client stores (remembers) the "Connect To" server value so that it is there the next time you start the game, yes

AdrianC likes this.
  6. kladan

kladan Builder Stabber

thank you for replying, I also wondered why I couldn't see any servers on c: