1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG I can't access my KAG account in-game.(Details Inside)

Discussion in 'Help' started by QueenOfVaccine, Nov 9, 2013.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. QueenOfVaccine

QueenOfVaccine Catapult Fodder

Hi there everyone, I have recently purchased this game, and I cannot access the online games.

The second I launch the game from the launcher, I recieve this error message:
    Could not create KAG account.
    Details:
    Curl Error in getPlayerInfo(): Couldn't connect to server (getUniqueAccountName) status -1​
    And another saying:
    Could not connect to authentication server. Check your internet connection and try again.
    (Additional info - Curl Error in getPlayerInfo(): Couldn't connect to server (getUniquePlayerInfo) status -1​
    After I press OK on both of these messages, I try this method:
    "First time launching from Steam -> I'm new. Just play. -> PLAY as 'Queen_Of_Vaccine'" , It gives me the error :
    Details:
    Unexpected HTTP Status (expected 200) in postSteamCreatePlayer(): 0
    (postSteamCreatePlayer) status 1​
    And another error saying:
    Cannot authenticate at this time (status: APICLIENT_REQUESTSTATUS_OTHER_ERROR).
    (Additional info - Unexpected HTTP Status (expected 200) in postSteamCreatePlayer(): 0 (postSteamCreatePlayer) status 1)​

Then, when I attempt to link to existing KAG account I get this:
    Details:
    Curl Error in getPlayerInfo(): Couldn't connect to server (getUniqueAccountName) status -1​
    After this, I press OK on the message and then press the Link to Steam button and it pops up with this:
    Authentication Failed; the authentication server may not be functioning properly.
    Please go to https://fourm.kag2d.com or e-mail support@thd.vg if the problem persists. Please include the details below:
    CCurl Error in getMyInfo(): Couldn't connect to server​
    I can access the game in offline, but I did purchase a 4 pack and wish to play with my friends.
    If any additional details are required, please tell me.

2. ElRoryeo

ElRoryeo Catapult Fodder

I'm glad someone has the same annoying problem(sort of). I couldn't create an account in game so I created one on the website but it still won't authenticate it. These are the messages I get.
    2013-11-09_00001.jpg 2013-11-09_00002.jpg

3. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Please tell me your Steam Community Profile links. You can access them by clicking on your name in the Steam client.
    Also, for one of our customers simply rebooting helped to solve the problem. It seems weird but it worked.

4. Kapvera

Kapvera Catapult Fodder

5. ElRoryeo

ElRoryeo Catapult Fodder

http://steamcommunity.com/id/El_Roryeo/
    And rebooting did not work unfortunately.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2013
  6. 228lalka

228lalka Catapult Fodder

7. ElRoryeo

ElRoryeo Catapult Fodder

Actually, after I had rebooted and re-entered my current KAG account it worked.

8. Furai

Do all of you have Windows?

9. 228lalka

228lalka Catapult Fodder

10. Furai

If restarting the system didn't help for you, please make sure that your system date is current. Please also make sure that no firewall or any programme is blocking KAG from accessing Internet.

11. Dragmyre

Dragmyre Catapult Fodder

Same issue, purchased the 4 pk from steam. I assume they will also have to post in this thread to soon be able to play? Also Windows.
    Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Skarrj/
    Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028662817/

Edit: System is up to date and there is nothing blocking KAG from reaching the internet.

12. TakeTheRisk

TakeTheRisk Catapult Fodder

13. Furai

On MACs there is completely different issue. Run the KAG on account with parental controls completely trurned off. That should help. Of course make sure that your system is updated and that your system date (as in clock, calendar) is set to the current date.

14. 228lalka

228lalka Catapult Fodder

15. Dragmyre

Dragmyre Catapult Fodder

Heads up to mods and to new players! If you have odd characters in your steam name it could be why you are getting this error! Simply check the error code itself, their database cannot automatically assign you a name if you are using unsupported characters. Hence why my previous name "۩Dragmyre۩" was giving an error on start up.

This may solve problems for some.

16. Furai

Thanks for info.

Still this does not explain why you couldn't just link your existing KAG account. Because linking your existing account should be what you should do as a first thing.

17. 228lalka

228lalka Catapult Fodder

Nothing helps, what to do?!

18. Dragmyre

Dragmyre Catapult Fodder

[​IMG]

400: Username must be alphanumeric or -/_

19. 228lalka

228lalka Catapult Fodder

20. Dragmyre

Dragmyre Catapult Fodder

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey