1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

i dont know why im being banned from all servers

Discussion in 'General Help' started by sumaznfu, Mar 16, 2012.

1. sumaznfu

sumaznfu Catapult Fodder

im being banned from all servers, is it a bug? i havent griefed or anything, my k/d is usually pretty good as well (im usually an archer). can someone pls help me?

2. Carver

Carver Meitantei-san Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Yes, what's probably happening is a ping ban or some other sort of issue with the servers. As it is now, servers are kind of buggy, so ask around on IRC, specifically the server owners to see if you were purposefully banned or simply banned due to complications of the servers.

3. sumaznfu

sumaznfu Catapult Fodder

oh ok, so how do i know who created the server?

4. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

I was just talking to MINIMAN and he had this same problem and could access one low ping server and when I was playing with him his ping was 0-33 so his internet is not an issue, I think it is just a bug and should be sorted out soon.
    (Did you know a bug is called a "Bug" because on one of the first computers a bug clogged up one of the pipes and caused the computer to stop working, just thought I'd say that)

5. Mister_Meatball

Mister_Meatball Base Burner

I have had the same problem, all I did was reconnected and for some reason that usually worked for me. I'm still trying to find the source of the problem before I make a thread about it to avoid it being nothing but speculation. If the problem is anything like a similar one for source games (and im NOT saying it is) than it might be and issue with authenticating you, which results in a "you are banned" message, trying again gives it another chance, usually working, somtimes not, meaning it failed again leading to a third reconnect and so on.