1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

I have a pretty embarrasing keybinding problem

Discussion in 'General Help' started by HarneyUK, Nov 12, 2011.

1. HarneyUK

HarneyUK Shipwright

So i installed the game and went straight to the controls to get a quick idea of how to play before i jumped into multiplayer. I accidentally clicked on the Main Menu control and tried clicking off it with left mouse to the side of the menu. This has caused my Main Menu control to be key binded to Left Mouse Button and so when I try to click anything on the menu im instantly returned back to the main menu. :'( I feel so stupid right now is there anything I can do to fix this? ( I tried uninstalling but when i reinstalled it remembered by keybindings) P.S try not to laugh at me to hard if replying :P

2. Mornaval

Mornaval Shopkeep Stealer

LOL. alright, lemme find the keybind file for you.
    edit: well, I couldn't find what I was looking for, so the next easiest step is to uninstall and install it again.

3. SunNoise

SunNoise Shipwright

Same as the other controller issue, don't reinstall. Just delete the files in this folder and it will work again

KAG\Cache

I know it works because i had the issue on the controller thread and it did fix it and any other keybinds will be default again. xD

BTW The only problem is that you will have to enter your login details again.

Wonkyth likes this.